Security Screening & Vetting
Screening and vetting services:
Employee screening programme helps organisations minimise the risk of making inappropriate recruitment decisions, which if unchecked, could lead to fraud, dishonesty or misconduct and cause damage of our businesses brand, reputation and financial standing.
Two organisations are not exactly the same and the jobs within them require different competencies, skills and attributes, along with different levels of authority and responsibility.
Security Smart’s Employment Screening and Vetting Services offer a range of employment screening packages, which help our customers meet their individual needs.
Screening and Vetting is an important aspect for Security Companies to gain or maintain their ACS accreditation and security officers need screening to be SIA licensed and comply with the law if they are involved in any of the following licensed activities: Door Supervision (DS), Public Space Surveillance (CCTV,) Security Guarding (SG), Vehicle Immobilisation (VI), Key Holding (KH), Close Protection (CP), Cash and Valuables in Transit (CVIT)
Security Smart’s BS7858:2012 service includes:
- Confirmation of name, date of birth and address
- Right to work validation
- 5 or 10 years career history reference checks employment, self-employment and unemployment
- Independent verification of any career gap which exceeds 31 days
- Verified written character reference
- Education checks as appropriate
- Financial public record check: CCJ’s, insolvency, bankruptcy, IVA’s, undeclared address links & aliases.
- Terrorist financial sanctions list & company officer checks
- Basic Criminal Record Disclosure
- Certificate of screening & full audit file supplied when vetting is complete