Security Dog Handler
Security Smart Ltd. is currently looking for Dog Handlers to join with us. This is an immediate job opportunity for a Security Dog Handler. Security Smart Ltd. stands by the belief that happy team members work to a higher standard, so looks after it's security teams to ensure this. This starts with recruiting team members of a high standard and paying them above the average.
Applicants should have:
• A valid SIA Licence and 5 years checkable history
• 18+ years.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• Excellent communication skills to a high level in English both written and spoken.
• Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK.
• Be prepared to travel to various locations across Greater London as well as outsite within 200miles
• Flexibility/ Be available to work both day and night shifts.
• Level 2 General Purpose Dog Handling (or in progress with training records to show).
• Suitable vehicle and all equipment to carry out the job role.
• Your own NASDU certified security dog, with full insurance and up-to-date vaccinations.
• Professional appearance and high standards.
• To secure premises by carrying out full internal and external patrols, monitoring equipment and access points
• Maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel
• Ensure the safety and security of the site and any assets
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting any irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
• Completes incident report for any issues occurred whilst on site
• Maintains organisation's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Contributes to team effort by assisting client at the site to eliminate potential dangers or conflict
• Controls traffic by directing drivers.
Job Type : Full-time or Part-time.
Pay Rate : £8.00 to £10.50 per hour
Payment : 30days /
• Various, including London
• Security Dog Handler: Preferble n
If you are interested in this position, please:
Apply with your relevant docunments via the Company website
Please send your Complete CV with ID, Proof of Address, NI number to :
Any queires, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.securitysmartltd.co.uk